how do u put stuff in ur siggy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't sound stupid, it's an honest question. Ok, basically what you do is click on yourself, your own profile, and there you see your name and information. Below the mall part about Karma, there are a couple links to click, one of them is Edit My Signature, just click on that and your there.

Also, I'm not lecturing you or anything, but this section here is for people asking questions bout their Tamagotchi's, the actual toys and what not, so the next time that you have a question like this, don't put it here, put it in the sections farther down. There's one labeled (Non) Tama-Talk, maybe there.

Again, I'm not yelling at you or anything :D welcome to the site and I hope to see you around

Hi plnkpenguin,

Its very simple up at the top of the page you will see Settings scroll your mouse over it and then a drop down list will appear. Click on Edit Signature and then it will take you to the edit signature page then you can write what you want from there! See you round.

-TamaTalkHelp :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back