how do u think u pronounce manga?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how do u think manga is pronouncd

• may. n . ga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mon.gah

• man.ga

• whats manga?

• mone.ga

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what one kid said....but know hes pronouncing mon.gah!!!! besides wouldnt u want to pronounced the real japanese way instead of using the ''english'' way? too many people are watching anime or reading manga and they dont have any idea thats its from japan!!!Too many japanese shows are being taken out of their original country and made to suit the united states!!!!! the japanese need to say no every once in a while.Also people in the US should watch anime in japanese and not ''dubbed'' in english!!!You could learn a lot from watching or reading anime or manga in japanese.I think i've have made my point.
that is totally true!!!!!!

people at my school keep pronouncing it mang . ah and its driving me crazy!! some dont have any idea that manga is from japan!!!i dont like their ignorence...one bit....
r u frm japan?

i pronounce it how it's spelt, man-ga

i dont think it reely matters

it can be anything cause things are spelt the same but sound different so you can say it how eva you want got it!

I think it'#####-ga like the poll says. I am learning how to draw manga. thanks for telling me it's that. it's just that i pronouce it like it's spelt. it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back