How do u usually wear your hair

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually wear it in a ponytail. I have black hair. :ph34r:

I have dark brown hair(almost looks black).

I wear it down and my bangs cover one of my eyes.

People call me [[emo]]. I HATE that.

My hair is only about 3 inches long, so there's not much to do with it. I always wear a hat. I need to get it cut again x.x It's getting too long for my likings.

Low or high ponytail. Sometimes I wear it out with a headband.

My hair colour is brown with natural blond streaks.

Last edited by a moderator:
i do my hair in a ponytail .my hair is brown and curly. it looks really cute. :D ;)

Nice my mates hair is like tHAT BUT THE TOP PART OF HER HAIR IS STRAIGHT THE BIT IN THE PONYTAIL IS CURLY

Nice my mates hair is like tHAT BUT THE TOP PART OF HER HAIR IS STRAIGHT THE BIT IN THE PONYTAIL IS CURLY
exactly like mine! i straighten the top part of my hair with a comb and a little hair gel

My hair needs to grow back a bit more before I can do much with it. I got it cut before new years and back then it was just below my ears, now its still not touching my shoulders lol. I can put it in a half ponytail, and I'm hoping to dye it again eventually ;D

I'm pretty dull when it comes to hair styles.

Personaly, I like it straightened but that's not high on my things-to-do list at 6 in the morning. ^^'

Usualy it's up in a pony tail or this half bun/half pony tail [no idea what you call it] I do. I find keeping it down makes my face greasier and that bugs me so I put it up somehow.

Pig tails or high pony tail. My hair has a wave in the middle. My friends say my hair makes me look cute. IT DOSEN'T! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back