how do you carry them around?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZuZu

Reaction score
I carry mine on a hairband on my wrist, also the band makes a good stand for the tama. :blink:

how do you carry your tama around?

Normally in a Camera Case... But I always switch around pouches I've made for them. I have so many tiny bags running around though. I sometimes use McDonalds Toy bags if I just got a new one (Like I'm on a trip or something)

Usually just in my pocket. My TMGC+C and Tama-Gos are too big for that though, so I usually put them in my purse or leave them home.

I take them places in a purse, but when I arrive and I'm someone's house or something of the such, I put my iD L in my pocket 'cause I feel stupid carrying a purse around in a house. xD

I knit pouches for mine. There made with feather yarn and look like little nests. That way the tamagotchi is the egg and the pouch is a nest ^-^

I have a little pouch for mine and then I just stick that pouch in whatever mini-backpack, purse, backpack I'm using.

I take them places in a purse, but when I arrive and I'm someone's house or something of the such, I put my iD L in my pocket 'cause I feel stupid carrying a purse around in a house. xD
I can't help OMGing. I'm not allowed my Tamas in my pocket at all, and they aren't allowed within ten metres of school or someone else's house. I must say you are lucky not to have my mom.

Grimlock travels in my pocket. But only until I can get a leather cord or something so I can wear him around my neck.

I take a handbag with me where ever I go, so usually I pop mine in there, or alternatively, my pockets for those rare times I don't have a bookbag with me.

But that's just my versions 1-4, I never take my TamaGo out.

@ dazzilitchigirl: wait, waiiiit. not in your pocket or to other ppls houses? thats crazy! why not? :huh:
Can I send that as a quote to my mom? Because I need quotes to persuade her to change her silly rules.

It is a rule, and she says it is rude to play with "machines" in other people's presence. She says it's like carrying a bottle of wine around which is totally not true. She, whenever she sees a Tama, takes away the image of a fantastic virtual pet and replaces it with the image of a cigarette or something else addictive and negative for a ten-year-old girl. So, she doesn't want me to take it everywhere because

a) Social blah blah blah. Even though my friends are super interested and dying to learn about Tamas.

b ) She says I think about it all the time when it's with me and won't take in interest in other things. Although I told her that I would feel less anxious about it if I could tend to it whenever it beeped if it was in my pocket and I would be LESS anxious than if it was at home, out of my reach and possibly dying. She asked me why I couldn't pause it and I hit a dead end. She NEVER gets the growth cycle OR the fact that the word "pet" is in the term "virtual pet".

But I get used to being sneaky and breaking rules. But there are countless rules like 2 hours a day on computer, I am constantly being told to play in the garden, I can only run one Tama at the time, I am not allowed to LOOK at a Tama in others' presence, I am not allowed to take it into school even though my new school I'm going to allows Tamas so on. Read my About Me page, you will see.

Last edited by a moderator:
daww... theonly electronic thing my mom doesn't mind me having ALL THE TIME are my tammies. she only lets me have "monitor time" (3 hour max) on the weekends during school (not that I'd have time to play games with all the homework :rolleyes: but still...) I can play with my tams whenever, she sees them as pets :3

Edit: you can use my quote XD I am happy to help

If there was a petition to get you mom to lower those rules, I would sign it.
Good idea! I could start one! But if I showed it to my mom...here are the possible things she would say:

A) DESTINY HOW DARE YOU POST ON A PUBLIC FORUM SITE ALL SORTS OF INFORMATION ABOUT ME! YOU CAN'T BE TRUSED WITH THE COMPUTER, YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO APPRECIATE IT!

B ) DELETE THAT AT ONCE! IT IS TOO MUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION! AND NO I AM NOT CHANGING MY RULES JUST BECAUSE SOME *rude description of Tamagotchi addicts* SAID I SHOULD!

So...I am not risking it. But quotes are okay. A few from Violetchilluvr3 and a few of my other online friends helped a lot.

I carry them around in a purse or a tama leash, or around my finger.

I go to a college that makes me scan my ID every time I enter a building so my tama's on the lanyard with my college id XD

I carry mine around on a lanyard. Well that's mainly my TMGOs and my connections, my Walkie i attach to my hip because that is pretty much the purpose of them! :D :) As for when they are at home, they are kept in a little pink box! It's actually pretty cute! :lol:

Sakura-san123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back