how do you carry them around?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your mom... :-O

I'm sorry, that's just crazy! I couldn't be that mean to my kids. I hope my kids will be that interested in something like Tamagotchis! It's amazing how good they are for kids, when a person develops a hobby they're more likely to stay away from bad things like drugs and alcohol.

Just wait. Once you're 18 she can't say nothin' ;)

Anyway, I carry mine around in my purse, but I'm about to make a small pouch to fit 3 tamas, and hook it to my waist so it's always there. At the gym (I got there every day for an hour or two) I put ontop of the machine so I can see it.

I'm so sorry about your mom. Good luck with her!

(( Also... My mom was like that at first. I acted upset for a while until she got sick of me and asked what was wrong. I told her I lost my tamagotchi. She believed me, and I just hid it from then on. Not saying you should! Just my experience :D ))

At school, they are under a cloth that is safety pinned to my jacket in my pocket (Mum doesn't allow zipper pockets so I kinda have to bolt them down so they dont fall out of my pocket)

At home, they are around my neck, on my finger or in my pocket.

Outside, they are on my belt or around my neck (I used to carry them in my pocket but once my tama-go fell out on the road and bounced under a parked car so I don't want to risk losing a tama)

My mum doesnt like tamas, she refers them to games, things, or little beeping thingies.

i remember when i was small, i carry them on a lanyard on my neck.but when i grew, i started feeling that this was getting too show off and girly (for those jerks who doesn't know that tamagotchis are for boys too) so i put it in my pocket.but now, i got a tama-go.its BIG and couldn't fit in my pocket.and even if i do, people will think that there's a chicken egg or rat or something funny and round inside.so i juz leave it home or put it in my bag if i got.at home, i carry them around.at school, i hide it and pause it in my bag's most darkest and messy part to avoid the itchy hands from touching it.

I usually keep it in my purse because mom won't let me put it in my pocket because she's afraid it might fall out. But if I put it in my RIGHT pocket and keep my RIGHT hand in my pocket (no complications I'm left handed) she might let me. Or I could put it around my finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back