How DO you Change Or Get Certain Families

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollyhedge

Reaction score
i wanna know how you get different families cuz i always get a blended family... and it the same characters and its getting boring. I Have seen the characters you can get and the look soo cool espically the space ones but someone said that they are only for the japeneese ones can anyone help?

i wanna know how you get different families cuz i always get a blended family... and it the same characters and its getting boring. I Have seen the characters you can get and the look soo cool espically the space ones but someone said that they are only for the japeneese ones can anyone help?
Well, the post *~tamacrazy~* provided shows how to get a Pure Family.

Different characters depend on your family's bondings and which things it plays with while boding.

This explains more about that.

To get the Space Family, I hear that you mate with a Japanese FamiTama, or what happened to me and my North America V5 is when I clicked on the Dating Channel on the TV and got my Tama girl married, a weird little guy who looks like he has stripes on him (looks a little like the Simasimatchi) called the Planetchi presented me with a Sunnytchi, a guy that looks like a Sun, and my little new Tama girl became an Iwatchi, which is a Space Family character, and she was Space Family.

Here's some info I just found... Hope no one else has posted it !!

Here are the specific rules you need to follow to get a non-Mixed Family:

1) Raise one of the following characters.

Mametchi

Memetchi

Flowertchi

Kuchipatchi

2-A) If you will be using the matchmaker.

Your character's Bonding Level must be 100%.

Select the marriage partner as follows.

Your Mametchi + matchmaker's Chantotchi = Mame Family

Your Memetchi + matchmaker's Mumutchi = Meme Family

Your Flowertchi + matchmaker's Sukatchi = Flower Family

Your Kuchipatchi + matchmaker's Yonepatchi = Kuchipa Family

2- :eek: In the case of a love marriage (by connection.)

The marriage partner must visit your character to mate on your Tamagotchi toy.

Do not send your character to the partner's Tamagotchi toy to mate there.

Either character's Bonding Level must be 100%.

Select the marriage partner as follows.

Your Mametchi + their Chantotchi = Mame Family

Your Memetchi + their Mumutchi = Meme Family

Your Flowertchi + their Sukatchi = Flower Family

Your Kuchipatchi + their Yonepatchi = Kuchipa Family

Note: I'm sure only of the family name "Kuchipa" Family since I have had that on my V5. The others are a guess at the English names, since I've translated them from the FamiTama / Japanese names.

Hope I helped :)

Best Wishes

barky

Barky is correct that is how to get a "pure" family,by marrying your mametchi,memetchi,kutchipatchi or violetchi to the correct partner.Bonding has to be 100% and to get the space family a good way is to have your tamagotchi marry a sunnytchi from the dating show,hope i helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back