How do you create those eggs and bunnys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, this isn't in the right place. This is not a Role Play at all.... It should be in "What's on your mind?"

Second, what do you mean by "eggs and bunnies?"

Um... You don't do anything, really. You either make them yourself or ask someone else to make one for you. They aren't like tamagotchis or anything..

Hoe do I make them and where do I do to do it I am sorry I am new here........and why did everybody report me what did I do

They reported the POST, not you...and you post it in the Fun Stuff...not the subforums in it!

Also...it's just a series of buttons...i mean the egg is just made by an underscroll in brackets! (_)

The bunny? I have no clue...

Oh dear lillieann,

Seems a few people were giving you a bit of a rough time on here! :(

Your topic is fine, I've just moved it from RPG to NonTamaTalk. :)

So you don't get caught in a tight spot again, I recommend that you have a read through The Rules so you know exactly what is expected of new TamaTalkers!

We also have the Users Guide to TamaTalk which will provide you with some answers to some specific questions about the rules and how to do certain things. :)

Finally, keep an eye for pinned threads - they contain valuable information specific to each forum. You can spot a pinned thread as it will have a little exclamation mark next to it and the title will have "Pinned:" in it too! :)

Enjoy your time at TamaTalk!

I dont know how
Welcome to Tama talk, lillieann! :furawatchi:

Anyway, do you mean like how Kawaii-Kitty does her little adoption center with the eggs and the bunnies found there?--> (This is her topic) Do you want to start an adoption center or do you want to just make them for fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back