How do YOU eat your cookies?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bite them and then chew them. However, he order I eat them in is determined closely by the size, the number of chocolate chips, and chewiness. I eat the "worst" cookie first and the "best" cookie last. I also try to eat the side with less chocolate chips first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. I kill them, I dip them in milk, and ...NO. But you can't vote for more so... I don't think anyone got the "... NO." Thing which is perfectly fine, only my friends and I know the actual meaning. ITS A SECRET! NO ONE WILL EVA KNOW! MUAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHHH!

If they're not chewy I eat them like any normal person would?

If they're chewy then I bite it, then chew it quickly using my two front teeth and the teeth directly below them. Pretty much like a mouse.

Yes.

I eat like a cool kid.

I eat them like what Ksenia said, like any other person would.

I don't really like chewy cookies. If I do eat them, I chew them slowly.

When I was little, I waned to see what cookies tasted like without the chocolate chips. So I ate every bit with chocolate, got the plain bit, drank some milk so the chocolatey taste went away, then ate the plain bit xD

Now, I eat them normally, sometimes with milk.

With my hands, teeth, jaw, tongue, mouth, the bag the come in, occasionally a plate... the normal way?!

I take the cookie and pull a piece off. Then I pull that piece and stuff one-half in my mouth. I then chew that piece, and drink milk at the same time, chew a little more, and then swallow. It's a fine art, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back