How do YOU feel about TamaTalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrToyEater

Reaction score
I love the positivity and happiness on this forum and everybody trying to help each other! I know I am pretty new, but the forum's atmosphere is great! Now I want to know what your feelings towards TamaTalk are.

I love this site! I don't know how some people had falling outs way back when, but it looks like problems came and problems went and everybody's happy again o3o

I like Tamatalk because of the atmosphere, too. On nearly all the other forums I've joined, discussions always seem to devolve into mean-spirited nonsense at some point. But that never happens here!

I like to think that it's because us Tamagotchi fans are a gentler, nurturing sort X3

I LOVE this place!! TamaTalk is the most well-run forum I've ever been a member of! :D Everyone is so kind and honest and helpful! :)

I like Tamatalk because of the atmosphere, too. On nearly all the other forums I've joined, discussions always seem to devolve into mean-spirited nonsense at some point. But that never happens here!
I've actually noticed that during my not-too-long-time-yet here, and I'm really happy it is this way. n v n

I also like TamaTalk for the atmosphere; people here seem really kind, helpful and not mean, unlike some people on a MLP FiM-forum that I usually happen to call my 'home forum'. I must say that this place feels a lot nicer.

The layout of TamaTalk is also very neat, I've also always liked the banner (no idea what else to call it) and the changing little pictures inside the Tamagotchi screen, it's so creative and cute. It really gives off a lively feeling. ~

This might sound a little weird, but avatars on forums have often been a big part of my liking, and I'm glad this forum allows avatars that are bigger than, for example, 100x100 pixels! The possibility to add a background and an About me -page in one's profile is a really nice touch too, I gotta admit that I love it. I've never seen such a wonderful option on any other forum.

TamaTalk is wonderful.

I just love having an interest and being on forums again... I have a guild website for SWTOR, but it's not quite the same. It's great being a community *member* again and ranting about my interests with others. I haven't done this since much I joined a community for friendcodes when the first Nintendo DS came out :)

I really like that this place is still active too, for something that began about 20 years ago!

I really like that this place is still active too, for something that began about 20 years ago!
Tamatalk isn't that old yet though. It opened in 2004 when the released Tamagotchi connections.

This used to be a really busy place. I wish it was just a little bit more active but not overcrowded active. I like peaceful places.

i like TT because I like chatting with people and playing in multi-player games, even though I'm a kid. It's probably because my mom is over-protective. Also, I like the games on here, and it's cool knowing that there are adults and teens out there who like playing with something as kiddish as a Tamagotchi.

I like it here very much as well. I've actually been on here since 2007 (this is a new account). Everyone is so nice and helpful, not like some other sites I'm on. I think I'll stay for a few more years at least.

I like the site. The community is pretty friendly. It's a shame it isn't as active as it used to be.

I joined this forum out of curiosity and wasn't disppointed at all. Ppl are so nice here, everyone helps each other, such a friendly community. I love it

I accidentally came across TT when I was trying to go to Tamatown one day. I remember looking through the forums and seeing everyone's tama stories or advice on how to take care of your Tamagotchi. It was a year before I finally got my own account and I have not been disappointed. Everyone here is really nice, positive, and helpful! We also all share one common interest... TAMAGOTCHIS! :D

I made a lot of friends here, it's centered around my favorite thing in the world, and it's a closely-knit community... I love TamaTalk and it means such a lot to me. I hope it lasts forever. I'd die if it ever closed down because this site is practically my life and reminds me of all the good times I had here.

i love tamatalk im so happy to be back!

i joined originally in 2010 and loved it soooo much back then. i made my first interent friends here!

since i made this account ive reconnected with my actual first online friend and weve ben talking since. i love being in a community where people understand my love for these little pets, i really feel like tamatalk is a big family, even the users who dont talk to each other. were all a part of something really friendly and open and kind.

ive never really been a part of a forum before so its nice that this is my only real understanding. i love it here!

You know, there's something so sweet about the size of TamaTalk.

Once you've been around for a little while you learn everyone's usernames by heart simply because it's such a tight-knit community of people!

We're all just a bunch of nerds in love with these little virtual pets...it's all quite pure, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back