How do you get 5th Ultimate silver to 4th gold?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chamametchi_rules

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! :eek:

How's it going? :ph34r:

I was always wondering... :angry:

How to get your CD from 5th to 4th.

I am very sure you Dazzilitchis and Dreamitchis out there already know... :huh:

But im not asking for the code, Im asking how many experience points I need to get from 5th to 4th. I know its a bit complicated :mellow: , but id really love :( to know.

If thats not the case, how many times do you win on a contest? :rolleyes:

Thanks for your help :unsure: ,

Chamametchi_rules! :D

Well, I remember reading a post made by binary that said he got 200,000 gotchi points from 5th to 4th. I will try to calculate that and see how much experience that is :rolleyes:

Well, I remember reading a post made by binary that said he got 200,000 gotchi points from 5th to 4th. I will try to calculate that and see how much experience that is ;)
Thanks a lot Miracle, You have helped me in two topics and answered me right away. You are pretty great and smart about tamas, eh? :D :) :wub: :lol: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :blink: :ichigotchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: :mimitchi: :kusatchi: :nazotchi:

Haha I guess. But for certain versions I don't know the answers so I just research then Post. :) anytime.

yes but are you very fond of V6 and do you know alot of it?

What is your gotchi ID on music city? What place is your CD?

What level are you? Just click on the sign i posted:"CLICK HERE TO VISIT TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC CITY"

Ps. on that website do you want to be friends?

(Im getting off topic sorry)

I'm not meaning to get offtopic but I try to PM you and it says you don't exist so:

Posted: June 13, 2009 03:22 pm  yes but are you very fond of V6 and do you know alot of it?

What is your gotchi ID on music city? What place is your CD?

What level are you? Just click on the sign i posted:"CLICK HERE TO VISIT TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC CITY"

Ps. on that website do you want to be friends?

(Im getting off topic sorry) 
Haha np. You can always PM me. yes, I am very fond of the music star and I know loads on it.
My gotchi ID is AN2983. I forgot what level my CD is because my Tamagotchi's ran out of battery :p

I'm level 31, I think. Sure we can be friends there and here ;)

I'm not meaning to get offtopic but I try to PM you and it says you don't exist so:Haha np. You can always PM me. yes, I am very fond of the music star and I know loads on it.

My gotchi ID is AN2983. I forgot what level my CD is because my Tamagotchi's ran out of battery :furawatchi:

I'm level 31, I think. Sure we can be friends there and here :unsure:
any ways what time are you on?

im on at 3:00 to 7:00.

Im BD7085.

this is not a place to talk with you, it is better to compose mail on tamatalk. anyway, i consider saying: How many experience???

I PMed Admin about the problem. I cannot message you unless you message me because it says you don't exist.

Latest posts

Back