how do you get a memetchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

naruto_kitten

Reaction score
HELP ME!!!!!how do you get a memetchi?? :) I need to know, my friend is asking.... :( :D :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm not sure but I got a memetchi for my first tamagotchi today. Basically take good care of it, you can let happiness drop down to 2 hearts, but I never let hunger drop more than one heart. Sometimes I accidently put my tamagotchi in time out on accident (cause it didn't play with it needed a heart for happiness but it just needed to eat first....which also explains why i had happiness down to two hearts, cause i accidently timed it out when it didn't need to). Also I got full training bars. I kept my tamagotchi's weight 1-2 lbs above or exactly on the minimum weight.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no specific way to get a tamagotchi so I wish people would stop saying that. It's all by chance. Like the lottery. There is a chance you will win and a chance you will not. Or like olkd people bingo. It's all by chance if they pull out b6. There is no way to get it or any other tamagotchis so don't listen to that. Hope I Helped, Drey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back