How do you get a Mimitchi on a Music Star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow-Monkey

Reaction score
Hi! I just got a new Music Star a few days ago. As soon as I found out that you could get a Mimitchi on a Music Star, I really wanted to get one. The problem is that I don't know how to get a Mimitchi on a Music Star just yet. Can you please help me out? Mimitchi is one of my favourite Tamagotchis! :mimitchi:

Well, your tama has to be a girl. Just take good care of it. :] So far on my girls I've gotten all mimitchis.x3

My first v6 tama was a Mimitchi! Great Care and use the rabbit toy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know in my first generation my tamagotchi was a Mimitchi also you have to get a girl and terat it with extra care

Thank you for all the help! I have a girl Ichigotchi on my Tamagotchi Music Star right now. Will she be able to evolve into a Mimitchi, or will I have to wait for her baby to arrive? Can somebody please help me out? :p

Thank you for all the help! I have a girl Ichigotchi on my Tamagotchi Music Star right now. Will she be able to evolve into a Mimitchi, or will I have to wait for her baby to arrive? Can somebody please help me out? :huh:
*BEEPING* My Tamagotchi Music Star is evolving into an adult! Can you guess what she turned into?

Look at that! She turned into a Mimitchi, just like I wanted her to! I guess that answers my question: Ichigotchis can turn into Mimitchis after all! Thank you all so much! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back