How do you get a special charater for a music star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not going to answer this question. Instead, im going to say, read the rules. ALWAYS SEARCH BEFORE YOU ASK! This question has been asked a million times before. Instead of making a pointless topic, just search it. You will find your answer in detail. Not trying to be rude, but come on.

That was a little rude. Just point them in the right direction. :puroperatchi: Anyway, welcome! kylie* is right, wrong way going about it, but whatever. For future reference, I would try going to the Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks section and do a little search (the search box is at the bottom of the page). You can also try a general board search. Just go to the top of the page, roll over "Extras" and you'll see a drop-down menu. Click on search and there you have it! I found this nice little tidbit by doing the general search, hopefully it will help you out: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...0entry2720767. You're bound to find more, this was just one that popped out at me. P.S., since you're new, make sure to get to know the TamaTalk user guide sometime: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showforum=81. There's not much to it and it will help you out a lot. Have a great time! B)

Okay so if you want to get dreamitchi or dazzletchi you need to go

to tamatown and creat a CD

tjen you should play some games and earn some producer point and

level up your CD place and when it gets to 4th place you could trade it in for

a boy destiny star or girl destiny star

Hope I help much

Hello my name is Samira and I am new here. So here is my new problem how do I get special charaters. A.K.A dazzilitchi and or dreamitchi???????????? :angry: :angry: :angry: :) :p
You have to have 4th Gold on your CD on Music City. Then you go to Gotchi Records and go to 'Special'. You'll see the 'Girls Destiny Star' once you enter. :D

-Memetchi ;)

Yep that's right!

Also, oldschooltama, you should know by this time that makiko's are known to be mean... :angry:

***just kidding*** :angry: :angry:

Don't get mad at me please kylie* :D

Okay guys. You need to realize that honi612's question has already been answered by a handful of people. This is not a place for arguing about pointless subjects. TamaTalk isn't made for that! ;)

Please continue to have a great time on TamaTalk!

xx Tubby Cat xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back