how do you get a universal teen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

have you ever had a universal teen.

• yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no.

• yes i know how.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not had a Gozarutchi on the V4 yet, but it has to be a Boy (not a Girl) and I think you have a good chance if you neglect it.

At each stage of evolution, try letting the tama's Happy & Hungry hearts empty out on a regular basis so that it has to beep at you for attention / feeding. I don't mean take risks and leave it alone for hours (it might die! :furawatchi: ) but try to give a level of care where it has to alert you that either Happy hearts are all empty and Hungry hearts are all empty.

You need to try to get the Obotchi or Hawainotchi as the teen character and again, follow the neglect routine ...

You can get some of the nicest characters with a bit of neglect :unsure:

Worth a try... ?

Good Luck.

Well, first of all, your tamagotchi needs to be a boy. :( Any of the toddlers can become a universal teenager character (Obotchi and Hawainotchi) if you neglect them a little, but not enough to let them die. :(

I also found that I got a Univeral Adult on my first V4 tamagotchi ever because I had very low skill points, so don't make you tamagotchi have too many!

If you continue with the small amount of neglect, you may get a Gozarutchi! Good luck, I hope you get him!

-tulip- ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back