how do you get a

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaida007

Reaction score
how do you get a specil chracter with a swirly eyes and a lab coat sort of thing and do i have to have a mametchichi :D on of these and mins a girl plus im a teen ands i cant go to elementry school

Last edited by a moderator:
1. To get Tensaitchi (guy with lab coat) you need at least 350 intelligence points and at least 100 points in style and kindness combined. And yes, you'll need a Mametchi.

2. You will be able to go to school one hour unpaused time after your Tamagotchi evolved into a teenager.

1. To get Tensaitchi (guy with lab coat) you need at least 350 intelligence points and at least 100 points in style and kindness combined. And yes, you'll need a Mametchi.
2. You will be able to go to school one hour unpaused time after your Tamagotchi evolved into a teenager.
I don't understand what you mean by the bold text.

Last edited by a moderator:
provided that your tama is in the mame family and is a v4, once it is an adult you an evolve it by getting 450 points in all, but 350 of those have to come from the pencil area of intelligence. then it'll evolve! (ps when you get the [!] mail, and you go to school press B and accept the turtle teacher. He'll boost the right kind of skill points, and if you play Shape, you'll get pencil points, too :) ;) B)

how do you get a specil chracter with a swirly eyes and a lab coat sort of thing and do i have to have a mametchichi :) on of these and mins a girl plus im a teen ands i cant go to elementry school
You say your tama is a girl? Well then no you won't be able to get Tensaitchi. You need to have a male.

thanks i have 350style points a did not get a makkio why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back