How do you get an angelgotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beg your parents to buy you one on ebay OOOOHHHHH you meant on a regular tamagotchi there is no way to get one except if you buy a special tamagotchi called an angelgotchi all the adult characters there are angels but in v3 there are some characters that look like angels like the teen patapatatchi and the adult pipotchi good luck with your tamagotchi

Like a normal tamagotchi, you need to buy one :(

I can't help you where to look for it, because in my part of Canada, I've found none. Try looking on ebay.

If you mean a Tamatalk Angelgotchi, you have to donate to help with bandwidth

dont try thise but if yue kill it it will look like a angel but yue cant do nothin but reset it.lol lol lol lol lol :angry: <_<

dont try thise but if yue kill it it will look like a angel but yue cant do nothin but reset it.lol lol lol lol lol :) :lol:
Actually, it would look like an egg with wings.

BTW, laughing at someone's dead tam is NOT funny.

:furawatchi: :wacko: :ph34r:

buy one on ebay i look it up and it sells for 30$ buy it now so go get one lol dont think i like it that much never had it but hay ya beg ur parents for one that always works. and the reason no one can find it is because its japanese

actually theres a japan. and a european version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back