How do you get Bill? XD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a bill Just take adequate care of it let the hearts drop so so and keep their weight average but pretty low

I wouldn't class Bill as rare, as he is a regular character. I've had him 3 times.

He is an 'average' care tama- not good care- not bad care

He comes on an EVEN generation. I would say your best chance of getting Bill would to get a Hashitamatchi or Hinotomatchi first.

He loves Beef Bowl and hates Grapes, and is the equivalent of getting Kabutchi on a V2.

Hope this helps.

I wouldn't class Bill as rare, as he is a regular character. I've had him 3 times.He is an 'average' care tama- not good care- not bad care

He comes on an EVEN generation. I would say your best chance of getting Bill would to get a Hashitamatchi or Hinotomatchi first.

He loves Beef Bowl and hates Grapes, and is the equivalent of getting Kabutchi on a V2.

Hope this helps.
Yes, I agree with spudilike. I believe that Bill is a Tarakotchi level average character.

And no character is really rare, well, some people find some Tamas rare, since they never seem to get them, because of their usual caring methods. Only Nazotchi and debug-only characters would be classified as rare.

But taking average care could also result a Pipotchi or a Dorotchi on an even generation. (I think) So does anyone have a clue is Bill a little spoiled with snacks or do you rather have to play games for happiness hearts?

Hmm, I have got Kabutchi 2 times on V2 with average care, and I think I spoiled a little but I'm not sure.

I would also love to get a Bill.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think i know how to get bill.. you have to ge the old man tamagotchi and breed it with the old lady\the machmaker tamagotchi and make them have babies and when the babies are aduts they will be bill :angry:

using various internet sources i have found out that billis also known as "the forigner"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back