How do you get Gozarutchi and...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weirdootchi!

Reaction score
Hihi its me again.

This time im asking for my sis, who wants a Gozarutchi(Ninja) character.

How do you accomplish this feat?

As for me, i want a Mametchi, Mimitchi, or once again, the Memetchi.

How do you get those characters?

You know that Christmas Tree that comes remind you when its near christmas?

My friend got notified but i didnt. Should that christmas tree arrive soon?

:huh: Plz and Thanx for ppl that help me.

Well, to get a Mametchi you HAVE TO KEEP ALL HEARTS UP At all times. 2 hearts down and your chance is gone. It has to be the odd generations. Mimitchi is on the even generation. Do the same thing for as you would for Mametchi to get Mimitchi just on the even generation. Also, to get tehm you need to be watching it EVERY MOMENT. NO SPOILING UNLESS IT'S URGENT. Yeah.

i have the one before it so make sure it's a girl and make sure you take average amount of care and pause it ALOT as long as your not using it

This is duplicate topic. Try to search this old message. Yes the christmas tree will arrive soon

OK:

Gozarutchi:

tAKE Bad care of your tama. Ignore it. Let it starve. Make sure it has low displicne. Make sure it is on a even generation. Make it overweight. Let his/her heart drop all the way down to 1. Don't barely play games with it

Memetchi:

Treat it like Mametchi EXCEPT forget him a little bit more (LITTLE BIT)

odd generation

Mametchi:

Treat your PERFECT. Play games to make it happy instead of snacks. Balance his weight. High discpline. Make sure he/she is happy

Make sure he/she is on the odd generation

Mimitchi:

Just like Mametchi EXCEPT he appears on the even generation

im a starter thanx but then how do i get young Mimichi and i mean the flaming tama :huh: and what is even and odd gen and where do i know on what gen is mine and how do i change it?

Last edited by a moderator:
There just like Numbers.

Odd generation are: 1,3,5,7

Even genrations are: 2,4,6

You can't change the generation

To see what generation your are on

Click on the first icon on your tamagotchi and keep on press (A) till you see the generation

(Where the weight and stuff is at)

Your welcome

Naurtox

ok but now i have a teen i mest treat it bad so it be the ninja guy? OH do i must be gen 2?

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone reply do i must treat my teen bad or even if i did i cant get the ninja cuz im gen1?

Ok First things first. KEEP YOUR TAMA HEALTHY! Don't treat your Tama bad. That's tama abuse and just plain mean. To Get the Ninja dude Kind of treat your tama normal not bad or good. You'r welcome, jtdy9

Okay,

ODD AND EVEN ARE NUMBERS. If your on generation 1 You will get Masktchi. :angry:

Treat him horrible to get Gozarutchi (even generation). Makstchi is in the odd generation

There just numbers. Remember to not clean up dodo after 4 hrs! Or less or more

lol i dont understand you do not clean up dodo after 4 hours or less or more then when do i clean it up ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back