How do you get Gozuratchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, first before you make a topic, please make sure its in the right area! ;) Read the pinned topics in each area to find out where a topic belongs. Second, plz do not post over and over again, this is not a chatroom, its a forum and you make maybe one post and wait for someone to reply and stay on subject, getting your avatar really has nothing to do with the main idea of your topic. I understand that you are new so i hope you learn the guidelines quick and i hope you have a great time! :p So for now,

*Moved by RR*

i have one right now and u have to take good care for it and give it good disipline and play lots of games thats what i did and i got a :(

I got the ninja tama once, but it had a baby, then left. oh well, farewell, ozzie! *sob sob*

Its got to be a boy 4 this 2 work. First its a baby, then its a kid that looks like a rock, then as a teen it has to be a :) . After that u will have a gozarutchi :D

Need more help? PM me.

i always get them.I jus feed it lots of snacks,let it get sick,make it weigh 99pounds and i end up ALWAYS getting it

i have one right now and u have to take good care for it and give it good disipline and play lots of games thats what i did and i got a :)
if thats your idea of good caretaking, um.. well lets just say i dont want to know what the 'bad caretaking' would be like.

for one thing, i am sure that it is of teh more unhealthy region of charicters.

[if you take the same care of two tamas in different generation [one is 3 gen and one is 4 gen, for instance] then if you take care of those tamas horribly you would get masketchi and gozarutchi. so that makes them equals and i dont know how masketchi can be defined as a good charicter.

heres my strategy: make it as fat as you can and dont play games just give it snacks. dont get the disipline meter very high, maybe one or two bars. let it get hungry 2-3 hearts often. maybe leave it alone for 12 hours or so.. so it gets sick and there are four poops there, maybe twice?

teens that can become gozarutchi: ichigotchi, young mimitchi, hinotamatchi, hinatchi, and propellertchi. its easier to get him with these charicters: propellertchi and hinotamatchi because they take less care to get.

I have never tooked good care of a tama and gotten a gozarutchi only when i treat it badly its a gozarutchi! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back