How do you get kutchipatchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh i just had that one on gen 1. i was actually trying to get a mametchi but got :furawatchi: instead. i had full training bars but the only game i played was "get" and i kept his weight low. it was a young mametchi as a teen and i gave it its favorite food about 6 times. i never let his hearts go empty but they got low on occasion. dont let it get sick either. i wont guarantee a :D but you can try my tips good luck

Does anybody know how to get kutchipatchi on a v3? I would really appreciate it!!! Pm me if oyu wish!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
If you do not wish to debug it, there is no known way to get X character.

How to debug:

1. Unscrew the screw that is exposed as if you're changing the battery.

2. You can only do the following steps if you have a smaller screwdriver than the one you used previously. Unscrew the four smaller screws.

3. Take out the battery.

4. If you remeber where the battery was, you'll be able to look to the lower left of the center to see a "DEBUG" button. Rub it for a few seconds.

5. Put the Tama back together and press the RESET button.

6. If you followed the directions, you'll be able to see the egg shaking much faster! If not, repeat steps 1-5.

7. Do what you normally do when getting a new Tama character.

8. When it hatches, press "A" to cycle through your choices! After, if you'd like, you can press "C" for it to go through it's life in HYPERSPEED! so it can read this in about a second!

But still, cat lover, I know you don't wish to debug it, but remember:

[SIZE=14pt]About 95% of the time, a Tama is not wrecked from debugging.[/SIZE]

But make sure you're awake when doing it, you might wreck it if you aren't awake!

Young Mametchi's favorite food is (on V2) a sandwich. I'm not sure about V3 however. A Tamagotchi is considered sick if it has a toothache, but it will not get a visit from the "Tama Tooth Fairy"

:furawatchi: Well, a young mametchies fav food is a sandwich. And if you want a Kupatchi really bad, I heard that on an odd number generation, you have to give your tama bad care like you disapline it a lot, don't give it any snacks, but you could give it medicine, clean it, and give something to fill it's hunger hearts. and yes. you tama gets sick by eating to many snacks. give it medicene. oh, and another thing, if you have a v3, don't debug it.

if you need to know anything else, just type to me !!! :lol: :blink:

Does anybody know how to get kutchipatchi on a v3? I would really appreciate it!!! Pm me if oyu wish!!! B) :eek: -_-
No I don't know how to but if you had a V1... EASY!

Treat it PERFECTLY. But, at the teenage stage let the hungry hearts drop down to 2 twice. I think you'll end up with Kuchipatchi then, as long as the generation number is ODD. If that doesn't work try letting the happy hearts drop down to 2 once or twice as well. Hope it helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back