How do you get MARRIED?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Tama

Reaction score
Hey wha sup??I need help cuz me and my brother are trying to get our V2 tamas to get married but we bought the LOVE POTION/HONEY like 3 times and linked them...but, all they do is KISS!!HELP PLS!!!

no no no no...i mean we are trying to get THEM to be married by connecting and giving them honey....but when we give them the honey and connect them....all they do is kiiss..thats all....and ii thought if u want ur tama to get married to anohter tama (thats has notin to do wit the matchmaker) u have to give ur tama the honey 1 time,connect,do it again, and they get married...

PLEASE OH PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!ME AND MY BROTHER REALLY NEED HELP!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
well......can you tell me the step by step to get married and have kids???

well how old are they? u should try to connect alot..they should b adults for i believe its 2 or 3 days before u can have babies by connecting.

regards,

~shawdy~

omg u guys r so stupid cuz me and my friend got married and u guys obveusly have no idea how to do it so heres what u do:

:wub: they both need to be adults

:gozarutchi: u know where it says how much u like each other well u need 4 hearts (they come by 2s)

:wacko: connect thhem (present) and if they sit there shaking U GET BABIES!

:) u dont need the luv potion u just fall in love with that (get hearts)

<3 Emma Guller

Last edited by a moderator:
how much times do you need to link up.....our guys like each other ALOT WITH 4 HEARTS

i keep linking them up but notin happens....except when i do present and 1 heart appears.....

omg u guys r so stupid cuz me and my friend got married and u guys obveusly have no idea how to do it so heres what u do:
:huh: they both need to be adults

:D u know where it says how much u like each other well u need 4 hearts (they come by 2s)

:D connect thhem (present) and if they sit there shaking U GET BABIES!

:D u dont need the luv potion u just fall in love with that (get hearts)

<3 Emma Guller
ok first of all here you should NOT call somebody stupid!! :huh:

Your tama has to be an adult for 2 or 3 days before you get babies. :D

reguards,

~shawdy~

anytime :huh: hey if you would like anymore help or info..you can visit my site..it has charts and alot of info

~shawdy~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back