how do you get mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gozarutchisawsome

Reaction score
i have a v3 and its a girl she's an even gen and a baby right now and i want a mimitchi please tell me something difrent then take good care of it cause i could gat anything thats good care :(

1.Never let more than 1 heart on Hungry and/or Happy be empty at a time; fill them as soon as you notice them.

2.Play as many games as you can; snacks should be fed only if you are very busy and can't get to them.

3.It must be FULLY trained before it evolves.

4.You're more likely to get Mimitchi if your Teletchi or Shiroteletchi (the girl Teletchi) evolves into a Tamatchi (the toddler with arms). A Kuchitamatchi may result in a Kuchipatchi.

ok i got a tamatchi is there any certain pound she should be or any certain level of training if there is please tell me and what should she turn into if i'm on the way to mimitchi :angry: :unsure: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
First you need to make shure it all the way happy then when it's a teen you need to make shure it's 3 pounds over weight that's how you do it it works with me every time

i need to know cause my tamas going to change today what teen should she be and how many pounds is 3 over weight :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back