How do you get Mimitchis and Violetchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

puppylove26

Reaction score
I am absolutely NUTS about Mimitchis :) and Violetchis :D , they are the CUTEST EVER! But I can never get them!

How do you get them?

Can you please help me?!

This is for a version 4:

Mimitchi- Get a female Tamagotchi in the Mame family and raise its Intelligence points.

Furawatchi- Get a female Tamagotchi in the Meme family and raise its Kindness points.

For the v4.5 it is rumored that violetchi and mimitchi are in the 'other' group for tamagotchis. That means you have to take bad care of your tama to get them.

Greenalmonds is rite,except if u want a uravioletchi [still cute] look at a V4.5 growt chart.P.S could u tell us what version it is? ;) .Because there is diffrent statigies 2 get them.Thanx 4 your time!

for V3 Mimitchi; TAKE PERFECT CARE OF IT!!!!!!! V3 violetchi: take avarag to perfect care [i think]

Omg i also want Violetchi!!Is the kindness point the star icon???or the flower one???Mine in mimitchi :D .I think her job is going to be scientist...i wanna be a fashion designer lol :) :)

Here's what skill point is which:

Pencil: Intelligence/Intellectual

Star: Style/Arts

Flower: Kindness/Social

I believe it's easier to be a fashion designer if you have high style points.

I also believe that Mimitchi and Furawatchi are both "top tier" characters- in other words, you can get both of them from perfect care. However Furawatchi has to be on odd generation and Mimitchi has to be on even generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back