How do you get ninja?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dx169

Reaction score
Well my friend's tamagotchi evovled into the mask guy we call it football player and I heard you can get a ninja too? How do you do it? If you know. Or have one please tell me and show me how. I want a ninja real bad. But i gotta wait for it to be an adult its only a teen. And how old it has to be to become an adult. Please answer allmy questions please. Thanks!

To get the ninja it had to be on an even generation and you have to take bad care of it. And your tama will evolve into an adult 3 days after it has evolved into a teenager.

To get the ninja it had to be on an even generation and you have to take bad care of it. And your tama will evolve into an adult 3 days after it has evolved into a teenager.
Yeah, my friend Ashlee did that and she got that dude...she was so happy she didn't get Maskmitchi (SP?)

Yeah, my friend Ashlee did that and she got that dude...she was so happy she didn't get Maskmitchi (SP?)
Are We Talking About The Ninjas With The Square Head?

Cos If We Are, Ive Had Them LOADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Are We Talking About The Ninjas With The Square Head?
Cos If We Are, Ive Had Them LOADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
Yes, I get the Ninga sooooooooo many times! Its like Masktchi, but in a even number generation. Me and Shammi Boo think Masktchi looks like a race car driver!

Yes, I get the Ninga sooooooooo many times! Its like Masktchi, but in a even number generation. Me and Shammi Boo think Masktchi looks like a race car driver!
Racing Car Driver? :lol:

My Sister Thinks It Looks Like An Alien From Outer Space :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back