How do you get the crocodile/reptile looking tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
crododile tama?? im not sure what your talking about if i do find out i will tell u

Not yet.And since it's a secret character,I definitely don't know how to get it.There probably won't be a chart like that for a long time,or until we know how to get the secret characters.By the way icetchi,that is a kuchipatchi,not the crocodile we are talkin about.The crocodile is from the V2.

~~~CalmRain102~~~

Not yet.And since it's a secret character,I definitely don't know how to get it.There probably won't be a chart like that for a long time,or until we know how to get the secret characters.By the way icetchi,that is a kuchipatchi,not the crocodile we are talkin about.The crocodile is from the V2.
~~~CalmRain102~~~
thanks anyway i jus wish there was a way to find out how to get them............................

it is not a secret character. it is an unnamed one and i know what tama your talking about. i do know a website that had that tama on it but i forget what it is. i'll pm you if i can find it :(

it is not a secret character. it is an unnamed one and i know what tama your talking about. i do know a website that had that tama on it but i forget what it is. i'll pm you if i can find it :(
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back