How do you get the pochitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagogo900

Reaction score
:D <_< :unsure: :unsure: :angry: :angry: :ph34r:

Does anyone know how to get the :ph34r: character???

By the way I'm brand new here. :)

you must only let it ask

for attention once and you must also not discipline it once

I had a Pochitchi he is really fun! I just gave him regular care.

Really easy :puroperatchi:

Also you can ge a Nazotchi by never feeding ti snacks or treats.

-Chohimetchidude

TO GET POCHIITCHI, THE DOG, YOU NEED TO HAVE ONIONITCHI, OR NIMICHI.

AS THEY LINK UP TO HIM. HAVE ONIONCHI AS A TEEN, OR NIMICHI AS A TEEN, AND AN ADULT HE WILL TURN INTO THE :huh:

I have had a Pochitchi, and I just cared for him as I always do, nearly impeccable attention. The only unusual things that I did were one night while I was at work, he went to sleep with a poop on the screen, and I also fed him a lot of treats. I used to get a lot of Pochitchis in the old kind of Tamagotchis, and they are a nice little pet.

Hi!

Just wondering hoe do you get the ojitchi. thanx for the pochitchi info B) :blink: :blink:

TO GET POCHIITCHI, THE DOG, YOU NEED TO HAVE ONIONITCHI, OR NIMICHI.AS THEY LINK UP TO HIM. HAVE ONIONCHI AS A TEEN, OR NIMICHI AS A TEEN, AND AN ADULT HE WILL TURN INTO THE :blink:
no it has to do with the way u care for it like u cant ever displine it and only let it call for attition once and i heard that the caring standards are very just like a real dog...........

any truth behind this :blink:

ps how do u get nazotchi

I just him and how i got him was by getting the character Young Mimitchi and all i did was play with him and feed him snacks and took really good care of him and then he evolved in to Pochitchi.. You just need to feed him and NEVER displine him..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back