How do you get these charaters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hi, Fallen here. [/SIZE] :angry:

I need help. :kuribotchi:

I want to get a ChoHimetchi, a butterfly, or a flower charater in my V2. :ichigotchi:

Does anyone know how or at least thinks they know how? :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
To get ChoHimetchi, treat your Ichigotchi, Hinotamatchi or Puroperatchi with Perfect care. You'll have a 1/3 or 1/2 chance of getting ChoHimetchi. This is in Even Generations.

To get the Fairy character, treat your Hinotamatchi, Puroperatchi or Hinatchi with moderate care (like when you get Kuchipatchi or Memetchi in V1). Again, even generations.

To get the flower character, treat your Ichigotchi, Hinotamatchi or Hinatchi with...well, I'm not really sure yet. It hasn't quite ben proven. I just know it occurs in even generations.

That should help. :angry:

To get ChoHimetchi, treat your Ichigotchi, Hinotamatchi or Puroperatchi with Perfect care. You'll have a 1/3 or 1/2 chance of getting ChoHimetchi. This is in Even Generations.
To get the Fairy character, treat your Hinotamatchi, Puroperatchi or Hinatchi with moderate care (like when you get Kuchipatchi or Memetchi in V1). Again, even generations.

To get the flower character, treat your Ichigotchi, Hinotamatchi or Hinatchi with...well, I'm not really sure yet. It hasn't quite ben proven. I just know it occurs in even generations.

That should help. :ichigotchi:
[SIZE=14pt]Thanks Rivenn! [/SIZE] :furawatchi:

I saw your site but, I still didn't now how to treat them. :mametchi:

Well thanks!!! :angry: If you do find out how to get the flower tell me! :hitodetchi:

[SIZE=14pt]P.S. If anyone still thinks they know how to get the flower charater write it down here! :kuribotchi: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask bell sprout, on her website, she says the flower one is her favorite, so maybe she knows. But I'll research it for you!

I have a fairy thing and i looked after it ok but now that i got it i look after it really well! !!

i had buterfly & princess pet (it was a boy!)

To get the flower I treated it rather badly... I think it got the skull icon once or twice from lack of food while it was a Hinatchi teenager... I didn't discipline it and didn't clean poo very quickly...maybe all that fertilizer turned it into a flower.

I've never gotten a fairy or a chohimetchi :blink: My perfect care generation 2's turn out as either marumitchi or the tiger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back