how do you get these three charecters on v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonboy10

Reaction score
Hi I was just wondering how do I get mohitamatchi as my child, hinotamatchi as my teen, and last shimashimatchi as my adult on v4. can you reply the anwser please.

Children are randomly chosen, so there is no way to guarantee a mohitamatchi. Mohitamatchi can become Hinotamatchi, but teen growths are also difficult to determine. For Shimashimatchi, you need a Meme character with kindness skill points.

Children are randomly chosen, so there is no way to guarantee a mohitamatchi. Mohitamatchi can become Hinotamatchi, but teen growths are also difficult to determine. For Shimashimatchi, you need a Meme character with kindness skill points.
yes u are right u cannot guarantee what toddler you are going to get but for a simsimatchi you will need lots of kindness points lolz :)

[SIZE=21pt] Memetchi7[/SIZE] :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :mametchi: :ph34r: :ph34r: :mametchi: :mametchi: :lol:

IF you end up with a gourmetchi or hinotamatchi as a child/teen, you can guarantee you will get a shimashimatchi if you have mostly kindness points. i'm working on getting a shimashimatchi now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back