How do you get train on a Tama-go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentNo34

Reaction score
i've been trying and trying, but i cant

friendship is full,health and happiness is full

but training in empty PLZ HELP

Last edited by a moderator:
you can get training is by catching you tama having to go to the bathroom and then clicking the toilet icon. Your tama then uses the toilet instead of going on the floor. i think ou can also get training points when you praise/discipline it when it has the exclamation point above it's head and it doesn't need attention. i'm not sure though how to tell which one to chose. i've had a hard time with training on it sometimes. Dx

in other words, the "training" basicly means House Training. Manners and Toilet Training are one of these. If your TamaGo character "beeps" or "calls" for you, for no reason, in other words, trying to get attention, you can punish it. That will level up its training.

that's wut im doing, training is still empty i am even praising it when it goes to toilet (not floor)

Hmm, how curious. I don't know why your tama is doing this, mabe it is a problem within the toy itself. Mabe you have to reset it to get it to work again, but like many tama-lovers, that is obsurd. So unless you can figure out how to fix this problem by yourself, you may have to find someone to fix it. Hope I helped. :babytchi:

that's wut im doing, training is still empty i am even praising it when it goes to toilet (not floor)
that doesn't always work for me either.

I found that hitting the toilet icon when it's doing the bathroom animation gives you 3 training bars.

However only 50% of the time have i gotten 1 training bar from either punishing it after going on the floor, or praising for not going on the floor. So it might just be random or there's a time you have to do it within after the tama does the action.

Otherwise the easiest and most reliable way is praising/time outing it when it calls for attention for no reason.

This always gives me 1 training bar.

I am running my tama-go right now and this is how training is working for me right now.

If you are doing those things exactly and not getting any training points then i agree that there might be something wrong with your toy. i would try resetting it.

i reset it and still no beeps for no reason,maybe it's fully trained with training empty, i could buy another cause i got it for a cheap price $8.00 and the reg price is $16.00

o_O

i reset it and still no beeps for no reason,maybe it's fully trained with training empty, i could buy another cause i got it for a cheap price $8.00 and the reg price is $16.00

o_O
it only does the training call for attention after the baby stage so if you reset it and it's a baby still maybe wait and see if it happens when it's a child. It's not possible to get training when it's a baby.

o_O

my batteries r new, and it's the tamagotchi it self (not character) is 5 days, 5 days ago i got the tama-go (does not mean the tama-go character is 5 days old)

also i reseted and still not working i might need to ask binary for help

you know what i was gonna ask binary but then my tama pooped on flood, i cleaned it up and i finally got 1 training point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back