How do you get twins?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MermaidHunHun

Reaction score
I've read topics in the past couple weeks and some people talk about having twins, however im on my 4th generation and every time the match maker comes, the outcome is only one child.... so is it even true that you could get twins???

Or is that only the case if you mate through connection with a friend's tamagotchi since each baby is on a seperate tama???

Last edited by a moderator:
No. People who say this are trying to fool you. This is a proven fact, and we have many topics about it. But see as u are new you may not know. After the female tama mates 2 babies come out but one leaves imeadiatly to join the male :blink:

I've gotten twins many times, but yes, they are immedeintly transported to the male. The birth of twins happen at random, there is no code to make them happen. Although I've never been far from my twins, so the agony of loosing one is minimal to nothing.

Well, thats only for Connections, not the old tamagotchis, like TamaManda and Kelly_Clarkson8 said.

Before, there were rumors about having Twins on the old tamagotchis, such as P1 and P2, but they were false, but many people had websites about getting it, by pressing a certain button when it dies or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back