How do you know...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MsKtty89

Reaction score
...If you have a "rare" colour of a Tamagotchi?

I was just wondering because of the ones I have. I've only heard one person mention one like my V2, which is the one with the "life savers" candies on them... And I haven't heard ANYONE mention my V1, which is all light pink and came with stickers so you could "design your own." (I don't have the extra stickers anymore, they were lost, but I still like the ones I ended up putting on it =^__^=)

Just was curious if some colours were rare and how you can tell...

Maybe a link to a colour guide?

Thanks!

...If you have a "rare" colour of a Tamagotchi?
I was just wondering because of the ones I have. I've only heard one person mention one like my V2, which is the one with the "life savers" candies on them... And I haven't heard ANYONE mention my V1, which is all light pink and came with stickers so you could "design your own." (I don't have the extra stickers anymore, they were lost, but I still like the ones I ended up putting on it =^__^=)

Just was curious if some colours were rare and how you can tell...

Maybe a link to a colour guide?

Thanks!
i know some people have the live saver ones, they are quite common.

and i guess you have met somebody with a light pink v1 with stickers because i HAD one but gave it to my friends younger sister :huh:

but i guess a way you can find out if yours is rare or not is to look on ebay if they say RARE then its most likly rare :D

Oh, all right, thanks.

Although, on eBay, a lot will say rare, even if they're not, because it sounds good. I know how sellers work, I've sold on eBay before. :)

So, I'm still hoping to find a guide.

I like my sticker one, I wish I still had the extras, but oh well! And the lifesavers one is cute, so no wonder others have it. :mellow:

There aren't any regular colors that are rare. Sometimes people are willing to pay more for certain colors of Tamagotchis that are not available any more.

The only rare ones are the limited editions like the gold V3, V4 or all those other Japanese limited editions. I don't know of any US special editions... :)

Ooooh, all right, thanks. :)

I know people collect different colours, so wasn't sure if there was a rarity factor involved. I saw someone selling 3 or 4 gold V3s (or were they V4s?) on eBay together, but it was an outrageous price.

I guess it makes sense to pay a little extra for a colour you want... But at the same time, I've settled for certain colours just because I didn't want to pay more.

Thanks again, now I'm rambling! :mellow:

I have the jelly bean and the life savers collection, i think they are rare!!!!

There used to be 'rare' colors, but with new versions, equal numbers of all colors are released, unless there is great demand for one in particular. There are some 'rare' colours, but those are normaly prizes for some contest or other. I know that a lot of people try to find a gold one, and even though they are available (e-bay) I personaly don't want one, because the gold paint has a tendancy to rub off. Honestly though, the decision is up to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back