How do you make a Tama lose weight (Fast)?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirl90205

Reaction score
Does anyone have a way to make a Tamagotchi lose weight? I hate playing games over and over again for 2-3 hours! :) :angry: So does anyone know? And please reply as quickly as you can if you have answers or just want to comment .

P.S. Thank You for the people who replied! ;) :)

Well.....the only way is to either play games or do your job.Once you beat a game you lose 3lbs.

If you use a chest you have a chance of being transformed into a baby or an oldie for a few seconds, then your Tamagotchi will revert back to normal, have all happiness hearts empty and it should lose some weight.

Well when ever my tamagotchi weighs abit too much, and when I can't be bothered to play games over and over again (like you :) ). I use my little trick!

I keep my self occupied by reading a magazine, newspaper, watching tv, or even doing homework and then switch off my tama's sound, i just go onto games and play any game, i just keep pressing the middle button whilst doing whatever i want. I do it without even looking at the tamagotchi's screen.

The tamagotchi looses weight and you dont even have to look or play properly on your tamagotchi, plus you don't need to listen to the sound. Keep pressing the middle button over and over. What happens is that when you lose the game, when you keep pressing the middle button it just selects it too go back onto the game! But I always check my tamagotchi's screen every five minutes or so.

This works for me all the time, it is really useful. :furawatchi:

So I hoped you find it useful and I hoped I helped. :)

If what dancingkayley said was confusing, let me clear it up.

Good Way To Lose Weight(only works if your tama is an adult):

First, you go to your items...

Then, go to the chest and click the middle button...

When your tama uses it, watch and see if it gets turned into a oldie or a baby...

If it does, your tama will lose EXTREME weight (my tama was 71 pound to 34 pounds)

Then look at your stats. You will notice that your happy hearts will be gone.

Go to the section that shows your weight, and tada!- lost alot of weight!

I hope that I helped, and made things clearer! And good luck with your tama:]

~QuinnK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back