How do you make your tama lose weight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

Reaction score
How do you make your tama lose lots of weight very quick

i try playing games but then it doesn't want to play nemore so i cant help you on that one

When play the hurtles you go to the 4th level and fall or crash into the hurtles before you get to the 5th level!

I've heard that if you play games with your tama. Hope that helped :huh: :D

You do the games. A tip is that when you are doing the jumping game when you are at 4 press C then you lose 3 pounds. Do this over and over.

Yeah, I just play games... It loses like 3 pounds every time!

play the games, if it doesn't want to play them, try praising it or giving it a snack then playing.

Prasing it only works while it is crying or has the attention light on...

so if you mess up after the 4th round, you lose LOTS of weight? Im confused on that one!

Explain...

Prasing it only works while it is crying or has the attention light on...so if you mess up after the 4th round, you lose LOTS of weight? Im confused on that one!

Explain...
Yes...Once you get passed the 3rd hurdle, it is programmed to lose 3 lbs no matter how many more hurdles you jump over. So, obviously the fastest way to lose weight is to purposely hit the 4th hurdle or press the C button before that hurdle, then repeat this again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back