how do you make your tamagotchi evolve faster

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you make your tamagotchi evolve FASTER :huh:
* moved to appropriate area by TamaMum *
it is not true, you can't make your tama evolve faster!!!!!!!!

.................................................lol

:mellow: :p :D :D :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

coud someone tell me how on erth do you do that debug thing

PS: Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No duh... (sorry lol) It only works with V2 and maybe with V1. But anyway it's a long hard process and isn't recommended for people afraid of messing up and ruining their Tama. You need a tiny tiny tiny screwdriver and some time.

1. Take the tiny screwdriver and unscrew the back...

2. You'll see the battery, don't mess with it! lol!

3. You'll see 4 tiny tiny tiny screws in each corner.. Unscrew those... Make sure you have the tiniest screwdriver possible, those screws are very picky and hard to get open.

4. Once you unscrew them, you'll see on the bottom-left corner under the battery the word "DEBUG", keep your eye on that one.

5. Take a regular pencil and rub the 2 semi circles under the word DEBUG...

6. I'm sure you'll figure it out once you look at your screen again, make sure the battery doesn't fall out!!

how do you make your tamagotchi evolve FASTER :wacko:
* moved to appropriate area by TamaMum *
Set the time when it goes to sleep.Then set it to the minute before it wakes up.Make sure it's the day after when you wanted to do this.example:january 1. set time to when it wakes up.7:59 am january 2nd.Can you tell me this if it works?Thank you.

u cant

i tried the debugging thingy and i couldnt find the word debug

so that just proves u cant make it grow faster :huh: :angry:

:rolleyes: when its a baby play jump five times in a row then it will turn into a toddler(kid)then play bump five times in a row then it'll turn to a teen then play heading five times in a row then it will be an adult! :rolleyes:

:D when its a baby play jump five times in a row then it will turn into a toddler(kid)then play bump five times in a row then it'll turn to a teen then play heading five times in a row then it will be an adult! B)
that doesn't work. debugging does work, it worked for my v1 and all 3 of my v2s, but not my v3. it may take a couple of times :(

u debug by unscrewing the tam and scratching the debug button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back