how do you marry two tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Tama XxXx

Reaction score
heyy

i have a v1 and v2 they are now in love and i want to kow how do you make them marry each other

please tell me i really want to know

they have 4 hearts on the friends book

thanks

xx

you have to wait till they are 3yrs and if there the version with jobs they have to have jobs.Connect alot 1smiley =aquintence 2smiley=friends 3smiley =good friend 4smiley=best friend 4 hearts=sweat hearts 4black hearts=true love!

After true love doo present and it will ask if you want to marry then click YES. :D

V1 and V2 could connect :D :p Once two characters have reached the proper age (5 yrs old in V1) and friendship level (4 hearts) they may mate if connected. Just connect them many times until they fall in-love each other. After connecting several times, you will see on the screens of your both tamas, which both two tamas looks confused. After that, you will see the boy tama jumps up off the screen and then an "away" appears. The boy tama will enter the girl’s house with a heart sign, then fireworks appears on the screens of your both tamas. When the fireworks are done the female tama gives birth to two babies (there’s no eggs at all) one of which soon jumps up off the screen to the father's home. Twin babies are always having same gender. :D

heyy

thanks but now my v1 tama has died B) :D :D

i have got a new egg it will be far to young for my v2 :D :p

thanks for your help

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back