How do you open the ID L?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickkannel

Reaction score
Maybe I am dumb. but I cannot figure out how to get the back off and put the batteries in..

You're not dumb,I fiddled with the back cover of mine for half an hour when I got it!:pOn the bottom,there's this button looking thing,it's slightly raised.Push that at an angle like this:\ while you slide the cover down.To put the cover back on,start at the bottom of the Tama and slide the cover up.Hope I helped :)

1 Pen into the little button on the part that comes off. Then push it down with the pen and slide it off like normal.

Its weird... Atleast you don't have to worry about stripped screws.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all. I got it right after I posted this. It was weirdly difficult. And i kept thinking I was going to break it. The illustration wasn't quite helpful on its own. Haha. Oh well all opened and put back together now! :D

Congrats on your new ID L... you were so excited the last couple of days to receive it :D Enjoy it as much as you can!

Its weird.... But didn't any of you guys get a yellow paper with how to remove the back? It was on a separate sheet in my package... Sealed in with the instructions. Just thought of it now... Or was it just mine? Mine was fully sealed and came from Jason's store on Ebay....

Enjoy your IDL. Seriously! Hope you get your Color soon too.

Mine came with a yellow sheet showing how to install the batteries, and where the reset button is located, but doesn't show how to open the battery hatch.

Mine came with a yellow sheet showing how to install the batteries, and where the reset button is located, but doesn't show how to open the battery hatch.

Yes, it was super weird, and not helpful. It showed a little better on the inside of the manual but not much.

Thanks for helping me y'all. Maybe now I can stop obsessing over it arriving and start obsessing over playing with it. Hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back