How do you play slots?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LexehAnn

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]My Tama dances around but the slot wheels are black, so its not really slot-ish... Help?[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this is how I play! You choose how much points u want to spend on the game 1-9 points. Then when ur guy does that dance you press B and hope to get 3 OOO's, but if you get XXX you get nothing. the triangle = # of money u gambled times 1.

X=0

O=money

triangle=money

Well this is how I play! You choose how much points u want to spend on the game 1-9 points. Then when ur guy does that dance you press B and hope to get 3 OOO's, but if you get XXX you get nothing. the triangle = # of money u gambled times 1.

X=0

O=money

triangle=money
<_<

You figure out your tamagotchi's "happy face" pick out something about it different from all other faces then when playing slots look for the something different. It comes in a pattern so don't worry if you miss it. I recommend betting 9pts so if you get all Os then you will get a whopping 900 pts. Hope I helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back