How do YOU pronounce Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do YOU pronounce Tamagotchi?

• Tama-gaw-chi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tama-go-chi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that reminds me of the v3 ad where they pronounce bandai(pronounced: Bon-dye) as banndye

I'm SO CONFUSED!! B) The commercials here in the U.S.A. say "TOM-uh-GAH-chee" but the Tamagotchi movie (U.S.A. also) says "TOM-uh-GOH-chee" I don't know how to say it!!!!! B) B) :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi:

I guess I'll just say "TOM-uh-GAH-chee" 'cause that's what every commercial and family member I know say it. B)

-Tamaguy#1 B)

I'm SO CONFUSED!! B) The commercials here in the U.S.A. say "TOM-uh-GAH-chee" but the Tamagotchi movie (U.S.A. also) says "TOM-uh-GOH-chee" I don't know how to say it!!!!! B) B) :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi:

I guess I'll just say "TOM-uh-GAH-chee" 'cause that's what every commercial and family member I know say it. B)

-Tamaguy#1 B)

I pronounce it as tom-u-go-chi. I think thats how moslty everybody pronounces it. And the V3 commercial is pretty funny. Ha, ban-dye.

I pronouce tamagotchi as "tama-got-chi". When tamagotchis first came out, which was a few years ago, people use to pronouce tamagotchi as "tama-goo-chi". :D

I pronounce it Tama-go-tchi. But what I really don't like is that the commercial pronounces it Toma-gotchi. How annyoing! "Buy the new Tomagotchi V3!" It bugs me, but I don't think it's their fault. :wacko:

On tv ( as tamaguy#1 said)

they pronounce it like tom-ah-guh-chee instead of tam-a-got-chee like I say it :ph34r:

I suppose everyone says it differently, but on the v3 commercial it sounds completely wrong

Do you live in japan well um at one of the japanese school s is a lady or teacher named kana sensei can you say hi for me if you no her

This one pronounces it "Tam a got chi" or "Tam a gah chi" with the TAM part sounding like the TAM in Tammy.

But this is from France.

We all call it "Tom a gah chi" which can also be written "Tom a got chi"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back