How do you raise several Tamas at once

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

desiraeisdesirae

Reaction score
Don't you end up neglecting them, or do you pause them? How do you do it?

I'm planning on raising a few Tamas at once, and I don't know how I'm going to do that while being in school.

I only do what I know I can handle, which is usually 2 or 3. A lot of times, I will change the time so that my Tamagotchis are sleeping while I'm away at class or clinicals, and awake when I'm at home. It's not perfect and sometimes the times don't line up with my schedule completely, but it's close enough. On days when I have to be in the hospital for a 12-hour shift or when I need to buckle down and focus for exams or the like, I will just pause them, sometimes for days or weeks at a time. As much as I love Tamagotchis, school does trump play time. I think it's important to keep this in mind so that you don't feel bad if you neglect or pause your Tamagotchis. :)

I try to run my two favorites,I can do at least 4 Tamas over the summer. They don't get neglected,usually the Music Star has the constant care though. Somehow,I can run up to three during the school year without being overwhelmed with Tamas and Homework. How I run multiple is I play with each one for five to ten minutes so they don't get neglected. They don't get paused and get a decent amount of skill points that way. All of my Tamas are in the same spot all the time too so when I hear them I know where to find them. It all kinda works out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back