How Do You Raise Your Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroMametchi

Reaction score
:) Do you spoi your tama? I do. I made mine a bed AND a house. I bring it everywhere i go, including school. I have a tamagotchi lanyard which i keep it in because it has a tamagotchi kutchipatchi pouch. I feed it appropriate meals aswell. Because Iv'e Been Doing This, My Music Star grew into Mametchi! I love it soooooooo much! So, how do you raise your tamagotchi? :p :( :( :blink:

i spoil it at the start then when i get bored i feed it until its full soo it last 4 hours then clean it feed again lols

I haven't built mine a bed or a house, isn't the tamagotchi techincally a house on it's own?

I have a lanyard that I keep mine on, but it's just a cheap one. I take pretty good care of my tamagotchi, I feed it when it's hungry, and play games with it and keeps it weight to an ideal weight. It's currently a Kukipatchi or something like that. Whatever charecter is the one that looks like a duck. I think that's good? :S

It got married to a Makiko about 30 minutes ago, and the Makiko is rare.. so :furawatchi:

I don't have a lanyard, but I have these things on them and not regular key cords, so I can easily attach them to my pants and stuff. I also have a case that goes around them, so only the case gets scratches, and the Tama doesn't. ^^

Besides that I usually care for them very good when they've just hatched, but during school etc I can't care for them every 5 minutes so it really depends on the weekday. ;)

My Angelgotchi turned into the healthiest character though, which on it's own turn turned into the healthiest secret character so I guess I did a good job there. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a lanyard, but I have these things on them and not regular key cords, so I can easily attach them to my pants and stuff. I also have a case that goes around them, so only the case gets scratches, and the Tama doesn't. ^^Besides that I usually care for them very good when they've just hatched, but during school etc I can't care for them every 5 minutes so it really depends on the weekday. :)

My Angelgotchi turned into the healthiest character though, which on it's own turn turned into the healthiest secret character so I guess I did a good job there. ^^
Those keychain thingys are so cute! ;D

I have this for my Tamagotchi. ^^

But I have the Memetchi one, not the others.

& as I said in my last post, I also have this. :D

I guess I spoil my tamagotchi. Especially my chibi! I love it so much!

She is the only one with a little house thing (its just a little red soap box with a tissue on the bottom) and I sometimes carry her around on a necklace while I'm riding my bike. My other tamagotchi I usually have on a lanyard that's around my waist through the belt loops of my jeans.

My tamagotchi are rather well taken care of I suppose. They never go hungry for very long or anything like that. I dont really play many games with my familitchi, because they dont have the whole weight thing.

I love my tamas :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back