How do you say "lol"?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you say it?

• 1.) I spell it out, like L-O-L

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.) I say it, it sounds like the word "lull"

• 3.)I never say it... 0.o

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyatchi_chan

Reaction score
I dunno, this is random.

I say it like "lull" It really

rolls off your toung!

You should try it!

I don't think if you spell it its worng. I thought spelling it was right! :lol: I dunno, nobody really does know exactly ho wthey were meant to be said, if lol is supposed to be said, or brb, is it supposed to be B-R-B or said like berb, or what?! :D

I just spell it out. xD L-O-L because it stands for "laugh out loud". I think spelling is the "right" way, but there isn't a wrong way. Lull to me sound like dull.... :lol:

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
I just spell it out. xD L-O-L because it stands for "laugh out loud". I think spelling is thr "right" way, but therwe isn't a wrong way. Lull to me sound like dull.... :furawatchi:
*Tgd*
but therwe isn't a wrong way.
Right you're right im worng there is no worng way.

Well, I say it like L, and then there's that O in the middle (He owes me money) and then there's that L guy at the end, I don't really like him that much.

~RG (In cool font 8D xD)

Well, I say it like L, and then there's that O in the middle (He owes me money) and then there's that L guy at the end, I don't really like him that much. 

~RG (In cool font 8D xD)
Lol, now that's a smart way to think of it. xD

I hardly ever say it, if I did I am not sure how I would say it. Whatever sounds best. XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back