How do you Train the Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley_xo7

Reaction score
Hey i just got a tamagotchi and i was reading all the instructions and what not and i saw the training thing ..my tamagotchi only has one training bar and i dont even know how he got it:S so i was wondering if someone could tell me how it works..thanks

well when you tama is crying or giving the back to you go to were is like a pac man face and go to were it say praise the should raise another training bar.

when your tama call you for no reason or give a bad present like snake or somthing give him a time out. the will give you another traigning bar.

hope i helped my english isint to good so im sorry if i miss spell somthing.

when your tamagotchi :unsure: , cries, praise it

when your tamagotchi has its back turned on u :furawatchi: it is mad, praise it

when your tamagotchi calls u and nothing seems wrong, like it just called u for no reason, give it a timeout

if your sound is off,u can check the icon that is all the way at the bottom right corner. if it is lit up it needs something

So with the time out if a back present, once it got back from giving a bad present (conecting), once it comes back on your screen, you give it a time out! it that what your saying?

Only give time out if you have wrapped a present and your Tama gives a bad present instead of it. It won't work if your Tama just gives a bad present.

i know how to train it.

You make it full in hungry and happiness,then you leave it on it's own for a while

then when you come back to it a training bar goe's up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back