How do you treat YOUR tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaa like normal ofcourse. I don't want to spoil it too much :(

The whole Tamagotchi or just the pet inside?

If you mean the whole, I try really hard not to drop it and stuff, but if I do I stop caring and am not as worried about it as before.

The pet, I tried my hardest to take care of it the best way I could and the way I was supposed to, but I couldn't always because of School.

I guess I treat my tama like royalty.... on the outside. I don't let anyone else touch it and handle it very carefully so nothing scratches it and so I don't drop it or get it wet.

On the inside I treat it as best as I can. I might not give it perfect care, but I still try. :(

If it's alive, then it's treated like royalty, in my brother's case. But on the other hand with me, I always treat my tamagotchis like gems. As soon as they beep for help, I'm right by their side. Also, I stay up at night until they all go to bed (11:00PM).

So in other words, I treat them with ROYALTY!!!! ^_^

I treat them the best I can, but they are sad enough paused alot though. ^_^ I have made small pouches for them (unfortunatley I don't know the word for how I did them, but it's different from sewing and you do it with yarn and one special type of neil) and they rest in the pouches in plastic boxes when I don't play with them. I treat them as good as I can, and sometimes I get real goo care tamas! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back