how do you use the 5 codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Reaction score
hi, i've heard all about these codes , and have no idea how to use! them can anyone help me.

*Topic moved by Bell Sprout*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dove!

To use the codes you need to go to the shop first. When you are in the shop, press until the shopkeeper gets a surprised expression on his face. :eek: That is when you can enter your codes.

You may wish to wait until your tamagotchi is an adult before you do this, otherwise they may not able to use the items!

go to the shop and see the shop keeper.... then press button (A) four times and then the keeper should have a surprised expression on his face...then you tap in the codes...sorry bell sprout you left the button out... chech your post....sorry to correct you....

well techniqly you press it once and wait for a beep... an then youyou press it three more times until the shop keeper has a surprised expression...sorry had to reply... pm me with any questions...

Hi Dove!
To use the codes you need to go to the shop first. When you are in the shop, press until the shopkeeper gets a surprised expression on his face. :( That is when you can enter your codes.

You may wish to wait until your tamagotchi is an adult before you do this, otherwise they may not able to use the items!
Yeah thats the correct way/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back