How do you use your v3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you use your v3?

• Connecting it a lot with all your friends and making it marry.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caring for it like a Gen1/Gen2 Tamagotchi, caring for it until it dies of old age.

• Caring for it and making it marry without connecting.

• Don't have a v3.

• Not caring for my v3 anymore, it's been dead in my room for ages.

• Pausing it a lot.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinkayley

Reaction score
Well I wanna know how people play with their v3. Please just vote on one of the choices available.

It used to be a connect with a lot of friends and caring for it (as in I kept getting Mametchis and Mimitchis and good tamas, but I connected and made it marry with either friends or matchmaker)

but now I just give it to my "OMG I WANT A TAMAGOTCHI" friend to keep, only bringing it home every few days.

Same goes for my v2.

Hey, a few people voted for what I voted for! Yay! The Tamagotchi fad has died out here, but not completely. You see, I was rubbing out the design on my friend's Tamagotchi Connexion version 3 (connexion jungle design, wave 1) because she wanted it rubbed out, and someone with a Tamagotchi Connexion version 2 came by and said she wanted one, the Tamagotchi she had was her sister's. WHAT IS UP WITH VERSION 3'S? I HOPE THE VERSION 4 HAS A LOT MORE EFFORT PUT INTO IT! Sorry for flaring up. I hate v3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back