How do you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livey656

Reaction score
I have a V3 and I just got a lot of items from tamatown, and I want to use on of the items that I got, how do I use those items that I got?

Are these souvenirs that you got passwords for?

Have you entered the passwords into your V3 yet?

Either way, you need to press button A to scroll thru your icons to Games (baseball bat pic) and then press B to select it.

You will see a Menu

Press A to scroll down to either PASSWORD (to enter your passwords) or SOUVENIRS (to view your souvenirs) and B to choose it.

If you've already entered the passwords, then use button A to scroll thru all the sourvenirs you have collected. The souvenirs are not for use just for looking at.

If you want to play with anything you have to use things from your ITEMS list ^_^

Hope that all makes sense... :D

One more point to add to what TamaMum said: some items can be used only when your Tamagotchi character is an adult (for example only adults can use travel tickets), and some items can be used only when you've got another certain item (for example: you can't use the makeup unless you also have a mirror).

U can't use most from tamatown. :D they go on your souveniers list. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back