How do your parents punish you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

+[ b r u t a l ]+

Reaction score
I don't really think of myself as a problem child.

I have my moments, but don't we all?

My dad doesn't really like hitting me and just settles with a small lecture. My mom used to jab me in the arm when I acted up or proved myself too smart for my own good. It was a useful way of dealing with, I suppose.

As I got older they rarely, if not ever, hit me. I'll just be given the silent treatment or a short lecture.

I don't get grounded or sent to my room either because that's where I spend all my time strapped to the computer and it will virtually make no difference whatsoever. .___.

Take something beloved away from me for like a week. And/or give a lecture. It works. xD

I don't get in a lot of trouble, though.

Edit; rewording.

Last edited by a moderator:
No computer. And of course, a good telling off. I'd only get hit if I did something really, really bad. In fact, do I even get hit? All I get is a little harsh tap. Thats nothing compared to beign spanked. My dad calls it "smacked", but I don't think so!

Bloody hell! You people get hit? o_o I really don't think you should be getting hit. That's wrong. x_o

My mum gave up on me, so, she doesn't care. Well, she does. But she doesn't...I know what I mean.

My dad gives me really long lectures which last about 10 minutes. x_o

@Luke - Well not like, beaten, our parents love us. ;P Just something to shake us back into our senses.

My mom really knows how to make me feel guilty, which is enough for me when she talks. Daddy doesn't really do anything. But say me and my brother start fighting (rare, but it happens). Then he'll force us to say we're sorry and hug. It's so annoying. xD

By lectures. Really long ones. Or either giving me the silent stare, which brings me to pieces.

Her lectures are normally ones that make you feel really guilty, basically saying "How could you do that" and "You are so selfish" D: But they don't happen much.

Well it used to be sent to my room for five or ten minutes, now it's my DS, laptop, and MP3 taken away. But that never happens.

Besides, I've found a loophole to both my MP3 and the laptop. My dad says "Laptop" but he never says anything about the computer (;

I typically don't get in trouble, i've never been grounded. However, when i do i'm usually only punished by a bit of yelling, i haven't gotten stuff taken away from me yet.

I get the rare spanking if i did something really bad, sometimes i get grounded, other times, i lose privileges to the tv, or computer, or if my dad is REALLY pi**ed, he'll threaten to strap my dog to the railroad track o.o
That's so sad. D: Well, my dad has threatened to smash my tamagotchies with a hammer, but that's not nearly as bad.

The only thing that really works - taking away my internet adapter, or changing the password.

My mom just threatens to take away my stuff. : /

She also threatens to follow me around school with a robs and curlers in if I get bad grade...so I try my BEST to get good grades!!!

MY dad doesn't really punsh very much. My mom is kinda the head of the household.

I kinda punish myself.

One word;

Guilt.

I do something wrong, my Mum just gets really angry and leaves me alone. I like being on good terms with my parents, y'know? So as soon as I figure out I've done something wrong, I automatically either start crying or just go and apologise straight away. I start feeling overly guilty .___.

If otherwise, I get lectured. Yelled at. Grrr.

Uh... my parents TRY to yell at me sometimes but I generally just yell at them even louder so yeah...

I dunno, I'm not bad, I've never been grounded or anything. I'm good, except I get in a bad mood sometimes, but compared to a lot of kids I'm pretty good. o-o

EDITY: Wrong acccount. I'm Lee' =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back