How do youuuu!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacathy

Reaction score
HEEYYY! IM back....if anyone actually cared...i doubt it. :D oh welll, how do we get mametchi or whatever...i still have a v2 :p :( :D :(

Treat it perfectly on an odd generation and you'll get either Mametchi or another one of the good health characters.

I agree 100% with dancinkayley. You have to treat it perfectly- make sure that no hearts go down, and treat to it's every need.

For me [i don't know if this happens to you] if I pause my tamagotchi over long periods of time, I take it off pause and my tamagotchi's hearts are empty, and my tamagotchi went to the bathroom a lot, too. Right before I paused it, it wasn't like that. I don't know if this just happens to me, but yeah. I recommend keeping it off pause as long as you can.

I agree 100% with dancinkayley. You have to treat it perfectly- make sure that no hearts go down, and treat to it's every need.
For me [i don't know if this happens to you] if I pause my tamagotchi over long periods of time, I take it off pause and my tamagotchi's hearts are empty, and my tamagotchi went to the bathroom a lot, too. Right before I paused it, it wasn't like that. I don't know if this just happens to me, but yeah. I recommend keeping it off pause as long as you can.
Wow, that must be a glitch. My friend's Tamagotchi kept on coming off pause.

Treat it the best you can, never punish it and always keep its hearts full, play with him every day and never let him out of your sight.

I used to always get Mametchi on the V1 and V2 i have gotten him on every version i have! :D

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back