How do.....?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetgirlz

Reaction score
:angry: How do you use the love potion??? I REALLY want me and my sisters tama to get married!! :wacko:

:furawatchi: Thanx in advance :furawatchi:

:rolleyes: Deja ;)

:huh: ( Lol, i really don't know, do you wrap it and give it as a gift?) :angry:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :huh:

You use it when your tama is an adult and it should marry the first tama it connects with if that particular tama is the same version as yours (and of course the other tama has to be the opposite gender)

[SIZE=14pt]The version 2 code is BCBA CABA. The Version 3 code is BCBC CABA. To use the love potion you need to have a boy and a girl tammy. Use the love potion on both tammies then connect them. They should kiss. Lots of people say you have to use the love potion twice to get them to mate but you don't. I have tried this with two v2 tammies and you don't need to use it twice. Just connect the two tammies again the day after you used the love potion and they should mate.[/SIZE]

:unsure:   How do you use the love potion??? I REALLY want me and my sisters tama to get married!! :)
:) Thanx in advance :)

B) Deja B)

B) ( Lol, i really don't know, do you wrap it and give it as a gift?) B)

B)   B)   B)   B)
You use It from your Items. Then you connect as normal to whatever version your sister has. Then after it's connected you wait 24 hours and the connect untill the girl tamagotchi shakes her head. That is the beginning of the process for mating.

They have to be an opposite gender and over 5 years of age.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back