How does the honey work?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The honey works if you use it, then you connect with a friend`s tama and the 2 tamas kiss each other and the next time you connect they will get married!!

Hope i helped!!

:ichigotchi: ichigotchi5 :ichigotchi:

honey is the love potion and basically when your tama is an adult you can use it and then connect with the oppisite sex (must be an adult) then they should have 4 hearts when you see it on your friends list!! remember: both of you donot need to take the love potion one can take it!!!

Please someone tell me what the honey does! Someone told me that it was a love potion, but that doesn't explain much. :eek: :eek: :D
It will basicily make them have kids, in the long run, but it will make your tama look at hearts. When you connect while your an adult, and you SHOULD have a minimal age of 5(to be on the safe side!)and then connect with an oppisite gender that's an adult, and at least a minimal age of 5(again, to be on the safe side! They will mate, and you'll have either a boy or girl! (The person you connected with, will ,too!)

mametchi :D

Note: Different verison's CAN be mated. I've done it before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back